Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Replacement Part Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I called for replacement shoes for Josefina, they didn't even ask about the outfit. I just told them I needed replacement shoes, and they told me they were available, gave me a price and placed the order.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I bought a Bitty Baby outfit from the Oshkosh Outlet, and it is complete except it's missing one item. I want to email AG and see if they have a replacement for the missing item, would it be a bad idea to tell them that I got it from the Oshkosh Outlet?
    Edit: I know some board members have tried to get replacements for pieces that were missing from an ebAy auction, and when CS was told where the outfit was purchased, information on replacements was denied. [img]mad.gif[/img] I was wondering if anyone knows is AG CS will not give me code if I tell them where I bought the outfit.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 22, 2006 01:28 AM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can just say you moved & lost the part, or the dog ate it or your child lost it, or something like that.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would do the same just tell them you need a part. They do not ask where the outfit came from on the previous calls I have had with them.

  6. #6
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I don't see why it should matter to AG where you got the outfit, or why you need a certain piece or part of it. There are some replacement parts that I want, and I don't even collect for the doll that I want them for. They get a sale either way, so it really shouldn't matter. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree that it shouldn't matter where you got the item from as long as they are getting money. It seems strange that they would ask where you got the item, but I specifically remember reading a post that one board member bought an outfit off eBay and it was missing some pieces. When they called AG they were asked where they got the outfit, and when told it was from eBay, the information was denied. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to say, I'm getting a little tired of AG CS. I wrote and told them that I was entirely disappointed with their treatment of frequent buyers, and they replied that they were extremely concerned, blah blah blah, and that they would look into it. So, the next time CS gives anyone a hard time, just say, "I was told to report certain instances of bad treatment of frequent customers...who should I speak to?"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jerseycow6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a really nice CS person once who spent forever helping me compare items and replacement pieces after I explained that I was trying to make a Today girl into an historical with my family's history.
    And it's not really fair to ask where you got an item, since especially with kids' things, there's a very good chance it was just a gift and you don't know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •